Media Alert *** Media Alert *** Media Alert *** Media Alert
PopCap Launches Zuma’s Revenge!™ on Xbox 360®
All-New Boss Rush and Weekly Challenge Game Modes Created Exclusively for Xbox LIVE® Arcade
Dublin, Ireland – July 11, 2012 – PopCap Games, the worldwide leader in casual video games and a division of EA, today announced the global launch Zuma’s Revenge!™ for the Xbox 360® video game entertainment system. Adapted from the PC blockbuster game and fully optimized for Xbox LIVE®, Zuma’s Revenge! boasts exclusive new game modes, including Boss Rush and Weekly Challenge as well as an all-new player progression system via Spirit Animal companions. The digital game is now available globally (in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese) as an Arcade title for 800 Microsoft Points.
Zuma’s Revenge! for Xbox 360 delivers the following key features:
- All-new Boss Rush and Weekly Challenge game modes
- Updated Adventure mode: Quick Play access to any Adventure level at any time. No more lives, dying, or game over! (Iron Frog mode remains too, for the hardcore Zuma players)
- Brilliantly updated HD 16x9 graphics
- Vastly enhanced console controls over the original Zuma
- Spirit Animal companions: an all-new player progression and leveling system. Power-up your Spirit Animals by completing all 189 Spirit Badge challenges
- New updated scoring system, including multiplier balls to enable scoring massive points
- All-new feature called ‘friend’s score to beat’ drives competition between friends
- Earn 2 in-game Avatar Award unlockables and 20 achievements totaling 400 Gamerscore
PopCap Games is the leading global developer, publisher and operator of casual video games: fun, easy-to-learn, captivating games that appeal to all ages across PC, mobile, social and other platforms. Based in Seattle, Washington, PopCap was founded in 2000, was acquired by Electronic Arts in 2011, and has a worldwide staff of more than 600 people in Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver, B.C., Dublin, Seoul, Shanghai and Tokyo. PopCap's games have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times by consumers worldwide, and its flagship franchise, Bejeweled®, has sold more than 50 million units.
# # #
Zuma’s Revenge! and PopCap are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.